By Mingsian R. Bai,Jeong-Guon Ih,Jacob Benesty
Presents a unified framework of far-field and near-field array innovations for noise resource id and sound box visualization, from concept to application.
Acoustic Array structures: thought, Implementation, and Application provides an outline of microphone array know-how with purposes in noise resource id and sound box visualization. within the entire remedy of microphone arrays, the subjects lined contain an creation to the idea, far-field and near-field array sign processing algorithms, useful implementations, and customary purposes: autos, computing and communications apparatus, compressors, lovers, and loved ones home equipment, and hands-free speech. the writer concludes with different rising strategies and cutting edge algorithms.
- Encompasses theoretical history, implementation issues and alertness know-how
- Shows tips to take on broader difficulties in sign processing, keep watch over, and transudcers
- Covers either farfield and nearfield options in a balanced way
- Introduces cutting edge algorithms together with similar resource imaging (NESI) and high-resolution nearfield arrays
- Selected code examples on hand for obtain for readers to perform on their own
- Presentation slides to be had for teacher use
A helpful source for Postgraduates and researchers in acoustics, noise keep an eye on engineering, audio engineering, and sign processing.
Read Online or Download Acoustic Array Systems: Theory, Implementation, and Application PDF
Similar acoustics & sound books
The MIDI guide is a whole reference on MIDI, written by means of a well-respected sound engineer and writer. This best-selling advisor presents a transparent rationalization of what MIDI is, how one can use digital tools and a proof of sequencers and the way to take advantage of them. you are going to tips on how to organize an effective MIDI approach and the way to get the simplest from your song.
This booklet offers the speculation of room acoustical fields and revises the replicate resource tools for sensible computational use, emphasizing the wave personality of acoustical fields. The provided better tools contain the innovations of “Mirror aspect assets” and “Corner assets which permit for a superb approximation of complicated room geometries or even built rooms.
The content material of this e-book is multidisciplinary by way of nature. It makes use of mathematical instruments from the theories of likelihood and stochastic methods, partial differential equations, and asymptotic research, mixed with the physics of wave propagation and modeling of time reversal experiments. it truly is addressed to a large viewers of graduate scholars and researchers drawn to the exciting phenomena with regards to waves propagating in random media.
Vibro-Acoustics of light-weight Sandwich constructions introduces the research of the coupled vibration and acoustic habit of light-weight sandwich buildings in keeping with harmonic strength and sound strain. This e-book specializes in the theoretical modeling and experimental research of light-weight sandwich constructions with a purpose to supply a predictive framework for vibro-acoustic features of commonplace engineering constructions.
- Fundamentals of Medical Ultrasonics
- Audio Metering (Audio Engineering Society Presents)
- Sound Propagation through the Stochastic Ocean
- Sound and Vibrations of Positive Displacement Compressors
- Digital Signal Processing in Power Electronics Control Circuits (Power Systems)
Additional info for Acoustic Array Systems: Theory, Implementation, and Application